Chicken NoodlePrint Recipe
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 2 cup egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 small onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 8-ounce can cream of chicken
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (separated)
Cover chicken in oil, salt, and pepper.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes, cube, and set aside.
Dice onion and celery sauté in oil for 5 minutes.
Add water, let bouillon cubes melt, add thyme, frozen veggies, chicken, cream of chicken, and noodles. Simmer for 20 minutes.