Southwest Vegetable SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 8-ounce can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 8-ounce can yellow corn (rinsed)
- 1 celery stock (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 cups Vegetable stock
Heat oil over medium heat.
Sauté onion, celery, and red pepper for 5 minutes.
Add beans, corns, stock, salt, and chili powder.
Bring to boil then turn heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes.