Taco Stuffed PeppersPrint Recipe
- 4 peppers
- 1 pound ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup black beans rinsed & drained
- ½ cup corn
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Mix diced tomato, lime juice, and cilantro. Salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
Slice peppers in half and remove insides.
Mix ground meat, beans, corn, salsa, and seasonings.
Stuff each pepper with mixture
In 375 degree oven bake peppers for one hour
Cover peppers with cheese and bake for another 5 minutes
Top with tomatoes and serve